Salary: R7 000 – R10 000 p/m
Starting date: 1 March 2017
The role of a sales administrator is to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities.
Duties of a Sales Administrator:
• Processing a high volume of product orders
• Processing invoices for all sales transactions
• Checking prices and contracts are up to date
• Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team
• Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
• Taking phone calls from customers.
• Communicating internally important feedback from customers
• Processing staff timesheets
• Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails
Requirements for the role:
• High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
• Ability to prioritise own workload
• Strong communication skills
• Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
• An administrative or sales background
• Must be detail oriented
• Must have a Business/Administrative diploma/degree
To apply forward your most recently updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use reference code “SALES_ADMIN03″ in the subject line.
If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on record for future positions.