Commercial Property Broker
Salary: Commission based only
Starting date: ASAP
Purpose of the Position
To perform to the best of your abilities all duties and responsibilities reasonably assigned to you. You will do your best to protect and promote the business and interest of the company and to preserve its reputation and goodwill at all times. Your duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Sales / Lease Targets
- Meeting agreed commission targets which will be reviewed twice yearly in June and December.
- Successfully converting 10% of Company leads to finalised leases or sales
General duties of position
- Client / Landlord Relationships
- Responds within 5 mins to company generated leads. If brokers do not phone leads within 5 minutes of allocation, then they do not get leads the following week.
- Networking Functions: Min 2 per month.
- Develops sustained relationships with customer that leads to follow-on engagements
- Establishes credibility and status of a trusted advisor/consultant
- Communicates with existing clients quarterly via the CRM system
- Legal / Compliance
- Ensure all company and legislative policies and procedures are complied with. Compliance in terms of the following legislation:
- Company Policies & Procedures
- Consistently using templates for property options and proposals (and pictures where available) on Thor
- Updating contact information on the CRM system
- Knowledge sharing, back-up of data on the library, proper management of work information
- Reporting: Referrals, Sign Boards, Lead, Canvassing
- Teaming Duties
- Business Development
- Responds within 5 mins to company generated leads
- Referrals: Clients & Branch – 1 of each per month\
- Total Self-Generated Leads: 10 per month
- Stock: 1 Building per month
- Signboards: 5 x Correx per month; 1 x Billboard bi-monthly
- Self manages
- Mentor / Partner with other Brokers i.e. Site Meetings, Broker Checklists. 1 Week every 6 months.
- Contributes as a team-member to create an environment that advances / promotes the team and leads to success.
- Communicates effectively with team members
- Compulsory attendance of: 1 on 1 on Mondays, Training on Wednesdays and Hangouts on Fridays.
The above duties are your main duties. You can, however, be requested to perform other duties and responsibilities from time to time during your employment with the company, based on its operational requirements. Your job title does not define or restrict your duties and responsibilities and you may be required to undertake other work within your abilities at the request of the company.
To apply forward your most recently updated CV to email@example.com
Please use reference code “BROKER01” in the subject line.
If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on record for future positions.